Total : 0,00 $
1.If you place an order electronically through the website you are using, you are deemed to have accepted the preliminary information form and the distance sales contract provided to you.
2.Buyers are subject to the provisions of the Law No. 6502 on Consumer Protection and the Regulation on Distance Contracts (OG: 27.11.2014/ 29188) and other applicable laws regarding the sale and delivery of the product they have purchased
3.The shipping fees that are the cost of product shipment will be paid by the buyers.
4.Each purchased product is delivered to the person and/ or organization at the address indicated by the buyer, provided that it does not exceed the legal period of 30 days. If the product is not delivered within this period, the Buyers may terminate the contract.
5.The purchased product must be delivered completely and in accordance with the qualifications specified in the order, and if any, with documents such as a warranty certificate, user manual
6.In case it becomes impossible to sell the purchased product, the seller must notify the buyer of this situation in writing within 3 days of learning about this situation. the total price must also be returned to the Buyer within 14 days.
IF THE PURCHASED PRODUCT PRICE IS NOT PAID:
7.If the buyer does not pay the price of the product he purchased or cancels it in the bank records, the Seller's obligation to deliver the product expires.
8.Pays payable credit card After the product has been delivered, if it is determined that the buyer's credit card has been used unfairly by unauthorized persons and the product price sold is not paid to the Seller by the relevant bank or financial institution, the Buyer has to return the product subject to the contract to the SELLER within 3 days, the shipping cost will belong to the SELLER.
IF THE PRODUCT CANNOT BE DELIVERED IN TIME FOR UNFORESEEN REASONS:
9.If force majeure causes occur that the Seller cannot foresee and the product cannot be delivered within the time limit, the Buyer will be notified of the situation. The buyer may request cancellation of the order, replacement of the product with a similar one, or postponement of delivery until the obstacle is eliminated. Pays paid in cash If the buyer cancels the order; if he has made the payment in cash, this fee will be paid to him in cash within 14 days from the date of cancellation. If the buyer has paid by credit card and cancels, the product price will be refunded to the bank within 14 days from this cancellation, but it is possible that the bank will transfer it to the buyer's account within 2-3 weeks.
BUYER'S OBLIGATION TO CHECK THE PRODUCT:
10.The buyer will inspect the goods/service subject to the contract before taking delivery; dents, broken, torn packaging, etc. damaged and defective goods/services will not be delivered from the cargo company. The goods/service received will be deemed to be undamaged and intact. The BUYER must protect the goods/service carefully after delivery. If the right of withdrawal is to be used, the goods /services should not be used. The Invoice must also be returned with the product.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
11.The BUYER may exercise the right to withdraw from the contract by rejecting the goods without assuming any civil and criminal liability and without any justification, provided that the product he purchased is notified to him or the person /organization at the address he shows within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery to the SELLER via the following contact information.
12.CONTACT INFORMATION OF THE SELLER TO BE NOTIFIED OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
COMPANY: LANOSO YARN TEXTILE IND.TRADE. CO. LTD.
NAME/TITLE: LANOSO YARN TEXTILE IND.TRADE. CO. LTD.
ADDRESS: Terazidere Mah. Manastır Cad. No:57/1 Bayrampaşa İstanbul/TÜRKİYE
TAXATION AUTHORITY: Bayrampaşa
TAX NUMBER: 1790072882
CONTACT NUMBER: +90 (549) 6520030
DURATION OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
13. If the buyer is purchasing a service, this 14-day period starts from the date of signing the contract. The right of withdrawal cannot be used in service contracts where the performance of the service has been started with the approval of the consumer before the expiration of the right of withdrawal period.
14.The costs arising from the exercise of the right of withdrawal belong to the SELLER.
15. In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, the seller must be notified in writing by registered mail, fax or e-mail within 14 (fourteen) days and must inform that the product has not been used in accordance with the provisions of "Products with the Right of Withdrawal Cannot Be Used" as stated in this contract..
EXERCISE OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
16. 3. An invoice for goods delivered to a person or buyer (If the invoice for goods to be returned is internal, it must be sent together with the return invoice issued by the institution at the time of return). The return of the order invoiced on behalf of the institutions will not be completed unless the return invoice is deducted.)
17. The return form must be delivered completely and undamaged along with the box, packaging, standard accessories, if any, of the products to be returned
18. The SELLER is obliged to return the total price and the documents that put the BUYER in debt to the BUYER no later than 10 days after the withdrawal notification reaches him, and to receive a refund of the goods within 20 days.
19. If there is a decrease in the value of the goods for some reason caused by the BUYER's defect, or if the return becomes impossible, the BUYER is obliged to compensate the SELLER's losses at the rate of the defect. However, the BUYER is not responsible for changes and distortions that occur due to the proper use of the goods or product during the period of the right of withdrawal.
20. If the discount amount used within the scope of the campaign is reduced below the campaign limit amount organized by the SELLER due to the exercise of the right of withdrawal, the discount amount used within the scope of the campaign is canceled.
PRODUCTS FOR WHICH THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL CANNOT BE USED:
21. Underwear bottoms, swimwear and bikini bottoms, makeup, disposable products, goods that are in danger of rapid deterioration or are likely to expire, goods that are not suitable for return from a health and hygiene point of view if they are opened by the BUYER after delivery to the BUYER, products that are mixed with other products after delivery and cannot be separated by nature, except those provided under the subscription agreement and are not available for return, underwear bottoms, swimwear and bikini bottoms, makeup, disposable products, goods that are in danger of rapid deterioration or may pass the expiration date, products that are not suitable for return from a health and hygiene point of view if they are unpacked by the BUYER after delivery, products that are mixed with other products after delivery and cannot be separated by nature, except those provided under the subscription agreement, goods related to periodicals such as newspapers and magazines, services performed instantly in electronic environment or intangible goods delivered instantly to the consumer, as well as audio or video recordings, books, digital content, software programs, data recording and data storage devices, computer consumables, if their packaging has been
22. Cosmetic and personal care products, underwear products, swimwear, bikinis, books, copyable software and programs, DVDs, VCDs, CDs and cassettes, as well as stationery consumables (toner, cartridge, ribbon, etc.) in order to be returned, their packaging must be unopened, untested, intact and unused.
THE STATE OF DEFAULT AND ITS LEGAL CONSEQUENCES:
23. Pays payable by credit card If the BUYER defaults in the case of making the payment transactions with a credit card, the cardholder agrees, declares and undertakes that he will pay interest and be responsible to the bank within the framework of the credit card agreement between the bank and the cardholder agrees, Decrees and undertakes to be responsible to the bank.In this case, the relevant bank may resort to legal remedies; it may charge the BUYER for the costs and the power of attorney fee that will arise, and under all circumstances, if the BUYER defaults on his debt, the BUYER agrees that he will pay the damage and loss suffered by the SELLER due to the delayed performance of the debt.
PAY AND DELIVERY:
24. You can pay by making a Bank Transfer or EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer).
25. With your credit cards through our website, you can take advantage of online single pay or online installment opportunities for all kinds of credit cards. For your online payments, the withdrawal amount from your credit card will be made at the end of your order.